- Graduates Identity
- RMUTI Uniqueness
- RMUTI Identity
- Student Characteristics
Rajamangala University of Technology Isan was established depending on Rajamangala University of Technology Act 2005. According to Section 36 of National Education Act 2005, government education institutions which provide degrees are to be juristic persons who are able to run their own administration and management independently and to have academic freedom and flexibility under the supervision of the university council.Thus, it is appropriate to establish 9 sites of Rajamangala University of Technology instead of Rajamangala Institute of Technology. Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (RMUTI) is one among them which focuses on developing occupations and technology with purposes of promoting academic and professions emphasizing practice, research, producing industrial technical education instructors, giving academic services in science and technology, maintaining arts and culture, and providing opportunities for students who finish vocational education to continue their study at degree levels.
- On 27 February 1978, Institute of Technology and Vocational Education Act was announces in Government azette, Special One, Vol 92, Section 48, Page 1 and it is effective on the next day
- On 16 July 1984, Institute of Technology and Vocational Education was offered two pieces of land to construct the center for degree education from Department of Treasury. The first one was, the Title Deed No.706 with 610-3-41 rai, in the west of Khlong Luang District, Pathumthani Province and the second one was, the Title Deed No.268 with 109-3-04 rai, in the north of Khlong Rangsit, Thanyaburi District, Pathumthani Province.
- In 1985, there were bachelor degrees opening in campuses.
- On 15 September 1988, His Majesty King Bhumipol Adulyadej gave the name “Rajamangala Institute of Technology” to Institute of Technology and Vocational Education and his seal of office including the great crown were also given to be used as official mark of the institute.
- On 8 January 2005, His Majesty King Bhumipol Adulyadej signed his name in Rajamangala University of Technology Act 2005 and it was announced in Government Gazette, Vol 122, Section 6a, on 18 January 2005. This act caused 9 universities of Rajamangala University of Technology.
- On 14 August 2015, Rajamangala University of Technology Isan, Kalasin Campus was transferred to be Kalasin University as Kalasin University Act, B.E. 2558.
Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (RMUTI) comprises 4 campuses scattered around the Northeast of Thailand; i.e.
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- Faculty of Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Industrial Design
- Faculty of Agriculture and Technology
- Faculty of Management Technology
Khon Kaen Campus
- Faculty of Industrial Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Business Administration and Information Technology
Sakon Nakhon Campus
- Faculty of Industry and Technology
- Faculty of Natural Resources
— Annual report 2016 update 15/01/2019
Rajamangala University of Technology Isan is determined to create highly skilled and knowledgeable workers for jobs in technological fields.
Virtue Precedes, Wisdom Leads the Way, Create Technology
Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (RMUTI) is a leading quality scientific and technological university in the Northeast. RMUTI emphasizes the production of professionals in order to develop local communities and society.
1. Manage higher education on the basis of science and technology according to the international standard which satisfies the customers.
2. Create research, inventions, and innovation on the basis of science and technology, increasing the value of products and services for the country.
3. Provide academic services and transfer technology to our society.
4. Conserve and care for religious art and cultural artifacts, as well as maintaining an environment.
5. Manage a “Good Governance System”.
6. Respond to the projects of His Majesty the King.
1. Practical graduates in Social Science who can perform their jobs with professional skills and can be competitive in ASEAN Community
2. Researches or creative works with quality and acceptable standard
3. Academic services to promote community empowerment for long
4. Promotion and support arts, culture, and folk wisdom
5. Conservation of energy and environment
6. Response to the projects of His Majesty the King
7. Finance and Procurement are Transparence
8. Efficient managing administrative system of Human Resources
9. Administrative system of the University Council Affairs with efficient follow-up and inspection
10. Efficient managing administrative system of University Employee
11. Efficient managing administrative system of Knowledge in Working
- Income Oriented
- Good Governance
- Accumulated Leadership
Practical Graduates Responsible.
The university of creating specific occupation.
RMUTI = Rajamangala University of Technology Isan
R = Reputation = University of well-known
M = Morality = University of Morality and Ethical
U = Uniqueness = University of Unique specialty
T = Technology = University of Leaders of Technology
I = Integrity = University of Integrity and Reliable
The university that produces graduates with skills and are ready to work.
– Technology Literacy
– Elective Communication
– Ethics Morality
– Corporate Social Responsibility
– Professional Skill